How to transfer a pattern to wood using ironing technique ?

An important step for any pyrography creation process is the copying of the pattern to the wood
i use the simple carbon / graphite copying technique
but how about other techniques?
in this video the pyrographer uses a very easy technique to transfer his pattern from paper to wood
simply by ironing the paper with its face down to the wood
the good thing about it that the full details are copied which will make the burning step more and more easy
yet some pyrographers may find it less appealing since they need more room for their talent to be expressed and added to the original patter
however it so nice and easy especially for beginners
enjoy it

Comments

  1. Hi Mohamed,

    I enjoy seeing your work and am signed up to your youtube and your newsletter.
    I have seen you on pyrographyonline also :)

    Thank you for taking the time to look at my creations, I'm glad you like them. I'm still learning as you can see, but hopefully getting better.

    Thank you also for adding me to your site. I shall of course be pleased to link back to you.

    Take care and happy burning!

    Shani

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How Obama was burned on wood